Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review



I was lucky enough to be able to try out a Schick Hydro Silk Razor thanks to BzzAgent.  I usually use cheap disposable razors and never really gave a nicer razor a try.  I figured, eh, it is all the same.  I was wrong.  My legs felt so smooth after using this razor.  BzzAgent allows people to try products out and then give an honest assessment, which is great.  I get to try a new product without any pressure!

I am pretty excited that it came with an extra cartridge.  Once this one gets dull from use, I can just pop another one on.  Plus, there is a sweet little suction cup holder for the razor, so no more trying to balance the razor on the side of the tub where it doesn't dry completely (I can't be the only one that has this problem).

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Schick Hydro Silk Razor.  Good quality, decent price, and smooth legs.

No comments: