Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday not so funday

Whoo, I got a good workout in today. I absolutely love that Comcast offers free workouts OnDemand from fitnessTV.com.

If anyone has Comcast OnDemand you can find the workouts by going to your OnDemand screen, clicking on Sports & Fitness, then clicking on Fitness TV. They have anything you could possibly want. Yoga, pilates, workouts with Jillian Micheal (Biggest Loser trainer), cardio, strength training, and more.

My favorite at the moment is a 20 minute pilates video. I had never done pilates before and I was surprised to find that I love it. It stretches you out and really works out your core. I have horrible posture (think hunchback of Notre Dame and then realize I am hugely exaggerating haha). Ok, it is not that bad, but I am hoping that once I strengthen my back muscles it will be easier to sit up straight.

I am not a big fan of Mondays. Even though I am having a good day, it is still sad to say goodbye to the weekend :(

2 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I miss having Comcast! *sniffles* I have to say their OnDemand ROCKED!

The only reason I like Mondays is because it's the one day of the week that I usually get the most (and therefore fun!) mail.

Kelly F said...

Mail is definitely the best! I wish more people sent snail mail these days. I try to send some every so often to my friends. It is so much more personal than email.