Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Time

I'm visiting my parents this week. The computer situation is actually better than I thought it was going to be. My laptop cord broke, so I was going to be relying on their desktop, which they said was broken. Turns out that it was just internet explorer (which I absolutely abhor, mozilla firefox all the way please) acting up. So I fixed that and here I am!

I won tickets from a local radio station to go to the red carpet premiere for the movie The Goods and the exclusive after party. Problem is, since it is on a Thursday, most of my friends can't go. I have a chance to meet Jeremy Piven (Ari on Entourage) and I might not even be able to go? That is just lame. Maybe I should just go by myself haha . I am currently on a spree calling people I haven't called in awhile. Hey, don't judge, we are busy people...and we all suck at keeping in touch. That's what facebook's for, right?

Oh yeah, I also won the whole collection of NOW That's What I Call Music cds. One word. Hilarious. Since I consider myself somewhat of an Indie music lover, it is definitely amusing to see me popping in a cd full of Britney Spears, N'Sync, and Destiny's Child. My 3 year old nephew was thrilled to have some music to dance around to, so I guess it is a good prize.

No comments: