Friday, December 5, 2008

Post #1

So, this is my first post (obviously).

So, I am still in the process of refining my site. Let's just say that it is under construction for the time being. I follow a lot of really good blogs, so if you get a chance, check them out.

I am currently watching the Kanye West "Love Lockdown" video and wondering what the heck is going on. African tribal dancing and space ships? Really now?

Don't worry, all of my posts will not be this disjointed, I am just hastily posting something, anything, so my page doesn't look so blank and sad.

I will have a theme to the blog once I start rolling, so yeah, come back later and check it out.

4 comments:

double edge razor blades said...


Interesting post. I have been wondering
about this issue,so thanks for posting.

organic-food said...


organic-food
I can`t make that rally (Jean)....I don`t need any information on the HST, perhaps I can attend a future rally, I did partake in last night`s phone town hall meeting with Adrian..

tax lawyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
it outsourcing said...

Very nice post. I am impressed to read this post. Thanks for this interesting post.
IT outsourcing